Aftermarket stereo and swc

I have a 2015 Toyota Corolla le, no amp. I bought an aftermarket DVD stereo from HK and want oem swc, backup camera, or anything else I can get from oem.. is there an adapter for this vehicle yet? There are 2 wires key1 and key2 and the sellers told me only one needs to be connected for swc but what I dunno is where it goes into. They said it goes to the original swc wire from my car..Anyone have a diagram for this, or suggest an adapter? Thanks in advance.

never-mind, swc and oem backup cam are working great, no wire cutting, and didn't need to connect key1 and key2 wires. The only things that are left to connect are factory usb, aux, and microphone and I haven't really found any info on these adapters. If anyone knows of any please share info thank you

Crutchfield dot comm is a great place to look for this stuff. They have an adapter for the 2014 that connects everything to an aftermarket head unit in on adapter. The only connection missing is the dash usb outlet.

Thanks smittyjl, the oem aux was already working, so I recently bought a usb connection to get the oem working, just have to go check out if it's the correct one. Hopefully it works then the only thing not working is oem microphoe, I had to use the aftermarket mic for this.

Thanks smittyjl, the oem aux was already working, so I recently bought a usb connection to get the oem working, just have to go check out if it's the correct one. Hopefully it works then the only thing not working is oem microphoe, I had to use the aftermarket mic for this.
Where you able to get the dash USB working after all?

Also, did the factory Aux require an adapter or was it a 3.5mm already?

Thanks!

Yes I did, bought an USB adapter Metra AX-TOYUSB USB Port Cable 2012, and the stereo had the aux connection already and the oem aux was working all along. :)

Yes I did, bought an USB adapter Metra AX-TOYUSB USB Port Cable 2012, and the stereo had the aux connection already and the oem aux was working all along. :)
Perfect! found the adapter. Just to confirm then, the aux comes into the factory head unit via a regular 3.5mm?

Im sorry it's an rca jack that will say aux in from the stereo, on the harness it will also have the rca that say aux in too. The 3.5 jack is for the microphone that the stereo comes with. At least on the stereo I bought.

So the only thing that was missing was that USB adapter. Everything else came with the harness that stereo came with. I hope that helped

Im sorry it's an rca jack that will say aux in from the stereo, on the harness it will also have the rca that say aux in too. The 3.5 jack is for the microphone that the stereo comes with. At least on the stereo I bought.

So the only thing that was missing was that USB adapter. Everything else came with the harness that stereo came with. I hope that helped
Just curious, where did you mount the microphone? Where you able to remove the trim cover the factory one and mount in the same location?

No I couldn't figure out how to remove the trim, was too nervous to take things out and brake them. At first I had it on top of my steering wheel. I tried it on the bottom of the steering wheel, it worked better but kept falling. I ordered another one in case it was a faulty mic. The one I got has a clip so I clipped it on my signal lights switch, and haven't had a problem as of yet.