Aftermarket struts/shocks?

I am wondering if anyone is aware of aftermarket shocks and struts that will work with the 11th gen. Do 10th gen parts work? I contacted the parts department at a local Toyota dealer and was told that the 10th and 11th gen use different parts. Now I am not sure if they are saying that to charge more if they will actually fit correctly. Anyone got any ideas?

I was a bit worried about that. I found some KYB struts for a 10th gen that I was interested in getting. Are there any for a '14 or '15 that would be better to go with? I haven't been able to find any as of yet.

I was a bit worried about that. I found some KYB struts for a 10th gen that I was interested in getting. Are there any for a '14 or '15 that would be better to go with? I haven't been able to find any as of yet.
The suspension setup is exactly the same. The only issue you might have is by using 10th gen springs. The 10th gen had a different weight and as such would react differently in the 11th gen. The issue would be very very very very very minor.

koby

I have the eibachs and they ride nice, also I noticed on the factory back struts while installing the springs they were stamped kyb. I didnt pay attention to the front though.

Not sure if Eibach actually has coilovers available for any of the Corolla generations...
We should be happy Eibach gave us lowering springs, LOL.

They have coilovers for Mustang, Camaro, Corvette, Charger, Challenger ... basically all of the Right Wheel ... I mean ... Rear Wheel Drive performance cars.

I have the eibachs and they ride nice, also I noticed on the factory back struts while installing the springs they were stamped kyb. I didnt pay attention to the front though.
Interesting. Well that may mean that the KYB struts that I found for 10th gens might be stock replacements. I'll have to look into that a bit more.