Airbag Light

Discussion in '2003 - 2008 Toyota Corolla' started by west newbury dave, Jan 4, 2013.

1. west newbury dave

west newbury dave New Member

Hi: I just bought a 2006 corolla. When the car is running,the airbag light is always illuminated ( the one to the right of the dashboard that tells you if its on or off. I think this is the way its supposed to be? but its a bit annoying and I wondered if it can be turned off. Thanks, Dave
  2. Corolla Forum Sign Up!

Join Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota Corolla fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Corolla and Matrix Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Toyota, and have a great time with other Corolla fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Toyota you'll find that Corolla Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Scout706

Scout706 New Member

Have someone sit in the passenger seat, see what happens. Bet it goes out.
  4. 2ZZ

2ZZ 2ZZ

@west_newbury_dave That's how it's suppose to be. When someone sits in it with their seat belt on then a "on" light on the right of "airbag" comes on. Sometimes the airbag won't turn "on" if the passenger doesn't have his/her seat belt clicked in. If the airbag sensor is not working or if it's just off then the "off" light on the left of "airbag" comes on.
  5. 05corolla

05corolla Super Moderator

mine does the samething something your going to have to get used to