Amazon hood scoop perfect for 11th gen Corolla??!

Np473L

Guys I saw this guy on instagram and I think he has one of the best Corolla on the streets right now and I'm trying to mold a hood scoop for my blue Corolla s like this please help!!

Attachments

Np473L

Guys this is the same amazon hood on a Nissan.. I think this scoop would be the right size for the Corolla hood dimension?? And it's only $15?!! Do you guys have this on??

Attachments

Its pretty funny how none of you have any skill or knowledge other than sitting on ur ass in front of a computer yet you talk shit about a project that takes real skill. Sure it might b rice but no one else at all has a hood like this. U guys pay people to bolt parts on ur cars anyone can do that

You are right!
My skill is sitting on my ass, collecting knowledge about who I can pay to bolt on my parts!

(actually I'm a master electrician, specializing in life safety systems)

Bolt on parts are easy to remove. A stock car is much easier to resell.

I'm sure a lot of us would love to have a hood like the Corolla pictured above. I know I would!
But most of us would like to be able to revert back.

We're just having fun, don't be so uptight.

Yes i get everyone on the internt loves to talk shit as they dont have money or any real knowledge. But as i build that hood and have over 80 hours in to it and it is flawless and the scoop funtions well with a short ram air its annoying as i didnt post my car on here. And ya stock cars sell better thats y its a 2nd hood i used to make it.

Yes i get everyone on the internt loves to talk shit as they dont have money or any real knowledge. But as i build that hood and have over 80 hours in to it and it is flawless and the scoop funtions well with a short ram air its annoying as i didnt post my car on here. And ya stock cars sell better thats y its a 2nd hood i used to make it.
Body work is an art. Not one I've ever had the patience for. I can't even fix a rock chip! Lol
But I can power anything that has wires!
Anyways, I would love to see some pics. Or even a write up.
Who knows, you might even sell a few!
Your skills, could make you lots of money!!!

Dude really? No one is talking shit. Or are you tight that one person jokingly said it looked like a neon? All people are trying to do is figure out how you got the scoop. So just chill out and stop trying to kick the door down on the "Haters" b/c there are literally none here.

Good god people. OP, just do the sensible thing. Get a replacement hood from eBay without it being painted, install whichever hood scoop you want(be wary of the effect it will have on MPG), paint new hood, install hood. Now you have the OEM hood, and you have a hood you can swap when you decide to sell the car or even sell to another member.

*In my opinion, just sticking on an off the wall hood scoop just looks tacky and I scoff when I see that. Go the extra length and actually mold it into the replacement hood to make it look OEM*

PLEASE DON'T DO IT. Not so much rice but every Mexican does it to every car. So freaking annoying, and it only proves that whoever has this or even worse those adhesive vents on the side that they're an illegal NACO.

Bunta

that's a very ricer thing to do. of course it's your car , but not all mods are good ideas. in my book, if it's not practical then it's a waste of time and money. i would invest my money into modding the insides of a car then the outside of it. here's a fun video :D

Guys I saw this guy on instagram and I think he has one of the best Corolla on the streets right now and I'm trying to mold a hood scoop for my blue Corolla s like this please help!!
The hood scoop looks nice but the license plate looks so stupid. The OEM position looks a lot better. If you do the scoop then make it useful where cool air can enter the engine bay so it's useful at least.

The hood scoop looks nice but the license plate looks so stupid. The OEM position looks a lot better. If you do the scoop then make it useful where cool air can enter the engine bay so it's useful at least.
I'm with you on this one. I understand not wanting to drill holes in your bumper, and I get there are kits to relocate the tag to a tow hook spot, but it's never a good idea to block any air flow to the engine cooling!
I put a retractable tag bracket on mine but it's in the factory location.
Also, I hate when the tag is off to the side. Doesn't look symmetrical.
Just my opinion.