Another Florida Member

Hey Everyone, I just bought my 2nd Corolla about a Month ago. I had a 2011 Corolla S, and just bought a 2014 Corolla LE Eco with the Basic Entune head unit and just finished swapping the basic out for an Entune Premium With Navigation and Apps Suite out of a 2016 Corolla XRS. I purchased the vehicle from a Hyundai dealership in Tallahassee, FL. where I had the salesman tell me that he could get the Nav and XM radio on the basic unit with some trick. Long story short, after driving over an hour and a half back to the dealership two different times to see what they were going to do to fix this, I ended up buying a used Entune Premium Unit off of Ebay which installed very easy and works great. Now I am on here trying to figure out what I want to do next.

I will post pics soon!

xit

Hey Everyone, I just bought my 2nd Corolla about a Month ago. I had a 2011 Corolla S, and just bought a 2014 Corolla LE Eco with the Basic Entune head unit and just finished swapping the basic out for an Entune Premium With Navigation and Apps Suite out of a 2016 Corolla XRS. I purchased the vehicle from a Hyundai dealership in Tallahassee, FL. where I had the salesman tell me that he could get the Nav and XM radio on the basic unit with some trick. Long story short, after driving over an hour and a half back to the dealership two different times to see what they were going to do to fix this, I ended up buying a used Entune Premium Unit off of Ebay which installed very easy and works great. Now I am on here trying to figure out what I want to do next.

I will post pics soon!
Hi, ZackNWFL

I would like to see the pics. Sounds interesting.

-xit