Any recommended led lights for interior/exterior

Hi everybody first time posting but ive been reading this forum for a while im looking to change the interior map, dome, and trunk lights to white led and the fog lights to yellow (also plan to yellow vinyl later), as well as the rear brake lights to white led. I am looking for plug and play as I don't want to do any wiring. I also live in canada and would prefer to buy from amazon. Thanks

All my LED’s are Phillips Extreme, and I bought them all from Amazon. Problem is that it was long enough ago that I can’t find the links anymore.

I can tell you this though, I started with 6000k in the interior and they were TOO bright! Had to drop down to 4000k.

I replaced my entire fog light assembly with LED units from Auer Automotive. They’re white though.

Thanks for the reply and the insightful info i was thinking 8000k but not anymore lol, and by fog light assembly do you mean the wiring too? also do you know the bulb sizes for the inerior and exterior??? Thanks a ton

The fog lights come both ways, depending on which kit you buy. They are full units.
I’ll check on the interior, can’t remember the size anymore.
The rear dome light is a festoon type lamp. I think the rest are 168’s.

Im not sure what the deal is my my front dome light but last weekend I replaced the factory bulbs with LED bulbs and the fuse under the hood kept blowing. They were installed properly (not that its difficult to do). But now, the copper strips on the back of the dome light assembly have been damaged and the left light will not turn on. After taking down the dome light and unplugging it for a better view, the left switch that controls the left bulb independent from the right has in fact been damaged somehow. Im taking it to Toyota tomorrow because this should fall under a warranty item as it is defective. I dont know how a bulb could have caused this but be careful with them.

Im not sure what the deal is my my front dome light but last weekend I replaced the factory bulbs with LED bulbs and the fuse under the hood kept blowing. They were installed properly (not that its difficult to do). But now, the copper strips on the back of the dome light assembly have been damaged and the left light will not turn on. After taking down the dome light and unplugging it for a better view, the left switch that controls the left bulb independent from the right has in fact been damaged somehow. Im taking it to Toyota tomorrow because this should fall under a warranty item as it is defective. I dont know how a bulb could have caused this but be careful with them.
What kind of LED’s did you use?

I have alot of bass in my car so I've gone through alot of L.E.D. bulbs due to breaking them from vibration, however, I am currently using led bulbs from Stark they are square bulbs but are holding up to the vibrations that I'm putting them through including the licence plate lights, I highly recommend them