Atlanta Georgia Carr Meet

Dang that's crazy . It's there allot of modified corollas out there?
For the 11th gen like ours, I've only seen 2 aside from mine. Corollas are everywhere around here though. I see at least 2 white S's like mine every day. That's why I can't wait to get my new wheels & tires this weekend! :D

That's crazy. Too far. I'm wanting to get wheels and tires too. But that's for May. What else is on your Rolla
So far I have an HPS short ram intake, blue LED fog lights, blue LED license plate lights, white LEDs in the cabin & trunk, cross-drilled/slotted rotors, & I painted my calipers. I also got a new Jet MAF sensor that I'll be putting in tomorrow.

Attachments

So far I have an HPS short ram intake, blue LED fog lights, blue LED license plate lights, white LEDs in the cabin & trunk, cross-drilled/slotted rotors, & I painted my calipers. I also got a new Jet MAF sensor that I'll be putting in tomorrow.
I like the drilled slotted rotors where did you order them from

I like the drilled slotted rotors where did you order them from
I ordered them from streetsideauto.com, but only cuz they were cheapest at the time. I got the Power Stop Z23 Evolution Sport Performance kit K4140. I have an S, so I have 4 wheel disk brakes. For the LE, there's a different kit which is for the front only. Much cheaper too.

I ordered them from streetsideauto.com, but only cuz they were cheapest at the time. I got the Power Stop Z23 Evolution Sport Performance kit K4140. I have an S, so I have 4 wheel disk brakes. For the LE, there's a different kit which is for the front only. Much cheaper too.
Awsome I'll have to look into it. I have the S too

We saw another corolla and we went over to talk to him but he was an asshole . He really didn't want to talk to us . But other then that it was pretty cool man. You should of met us there Lol
Definitely next year !
Or later this year, if there's another one.
I didn't realize it was this weekend. Guess I should have paid more attention.