Automatic headlights

I just got a 17 Corolla with automatic headlights. I thought that they turn off when on auto when you turn off the car. When I shut off the car the lights stay on for a while. Since I back into my driveway, that means they shine into the neighbors house.

Anyway to make the lights turn off while on auto when turning the car off? I see a 30, 60, 90 second setting in the menu, but setting it to off doesn't seem to do it.

Thanks!

I just got a 17 Corolla with automatic headlights. I thought that they turn off when on auto when you turn off the car. When I shut off the car the lights stay on for a while. Since I back into my driveway, that means they shine into the neighbors house.

Anyway to make the lights turn off while on auto when turning the car off? I see a 30, 60, 90 second setting in the menu, but setting it to off doesn't seem to do it.

Thanks!
Mine is a 14, so a little different.
But, I think that time refers to when you shut the car off and get out of it. Or lock with the remote. Try it out and let me know.

I tried it briefly last night, and getting out and pressing the lock button didn't turn them off. I'll try more experiments tonight. I have been turning them off and back onto auto after I turn off the car so I don't blind then neighbors.

How to make my headlights auto? When they'r not ..
How to make them turn on when i open the doors using the remote .. i have a 2015 toyota corolla

Thank you ❤