Automatic transmission issue

Hi
I have corolla 2013 with automatic transmission 4 shifts I use WS as hydraulic fluid.
I don't know exactly situation but I need an expert advise.

When it shift from 3rd to 4th shift I feel some thing like delaying on the shift with a kick ,the highest kick come with high rpm.
There is no engine check alarm come on with no error code when i check it with a computer.

I experienced the issue (2011 LE) only a couple of times and only with high enough rpm and with the accel. pedal floored (literally to the pedal stop)
I simply decided to preempt that with me shifting to 3 by hand, thereby letting a car know what I needed it to do. No hard shifts since I started using this method.

Now you need to flush the transmission with new fluid. Open the lower sump and remove the strainer. While removing the fluid you need to measure it and after cleaning the strainer you need to reinstall the strainer and sump with new gasket. Add the same amount of fluid which you removes initially. Then remove the hose on the transmission which is a return line from radiator. Put that hose inside a bottle and ask someone to start the engine and remove only 1 liter and turn the engine off. You need to do it very quickly to avoid the oil spill. after removing exactly 1 liter add 1 liter of oil. Repeat this step for 3~4 times unless you see the color or fluid is new. Best of luck with this.

Now you need to flush the transmission with new fluid. Open the lower sump and remove the strainer. While removing the fluid you need to measure it and after cleaning the strainer you need to reinstall the strainer and sump with new gasket. Add the same amount of fluid which you removes initially. Then remove the hose on the transmission which is a return line from radiator. Put that hose inside a bottle and ask someone to start the engine and remove only 1 liter and turn the engine off. You need to do it very quickly to avoid the oil spill. after removing exactly 1 liter add 1 liter of oil. Repeat this step for 3~4 times unless you see the color or fluid is new. Best of luck with this.
I will try but the oil it seems to be clean because I change it two times in one week

Dear Mr. Khan, I whould like to thank you very much for your advice about the transmission fluid flush. I changed my transmission fluid for my corolla 2013 and i washed the filter thoroughly and replaced it without flushing 9 months before, but it returned back to brown few monrhs later.
Is that occured because i didn't do flushing or because i reused the old filter ? and if i will do the flushing , should i change the filter ?

Hello,
I just change the trans oil in the pan every 30,000 miles. I found the Toyota transmission filters to be a "bubble breaker". I don't change them or remove the pan. My 2003 Tacoma has 220,000, 2010 Corolla just turned 90,000 and 30k on my 2014 4runner.
I would never attempt to flush the tranny, bring it to the professionals.
I leave the car cold, 4 quarts of WS in trunk, check the dip stick level, empty the pan, refill, check level. Test drive. A late or slow shift would make me think level was low.
I noticed on this forum Toyota has gone to the CVT. I understand a CVT tranny should never be flushed.
I only wished Toyota had kept the dip stick in my 2014.
Good luck

Dear Mr. Khan, I whould like to thank you very much for your advice about the transmission fluid flush. I changed my transmission fluid for my corolla 2013 and i washed the filter thoroughly and replaced it without flushing 9 months before, but it returned back to brown few monrhs later.
Is that occured because i didn't do flushing or because i reused the old filter ? and if i will do the flushing , should i change the filter ?
Actually no need to change the filter unless it is damaged. Infact in Engineering language we call it strainer (not filter). If you dont flush your transmission half of the oil will remain in your oil cooler and Torque convertor. The best is to flush or you dont have the equipment then you should replace it 3 times in a row. Like replace it and use for a week then again replace it and use for 1 week and after the last replacement you will feel the difference. I personally do not recommend this.

You people all want to know the step by step procedure let me share something useful for you below, it will help you all. It is the step by step procedure to flush the transmission with picture. It is for older model but works till 2012 model with slight changes.

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/1...-transmission-fluid-strainer-replacement.html

Hi
Still I got problem with 4th gear,when shift from 3rd to 4th or when shift back from 4th to 3rd.It shift but it is not comfortable.
Please advise .
The delay and jerk is either due to inside valves problem or if the fluid properties are not good. Have you done with flushing the transmission?

Check your transmission fluid level when it is hot. It should be between the upper 2 marks. if it is low, add some oil or if it is high, remove some oil. This may help as a last resort. If still the problem is there after doing this, then you need to re-build or replace your transmission.