Backache

Do you think the seats of Corolla are not ergonomic ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I bought a Corolla 1.8 G about 3 months ago and, overall, I find it satisfactory and like the car very much.
However, after a few longer trips, I my backache aggravated. I think the seat sink too much at the spot where our buttock rest thus does not give a good support to our lumbar.
After putting a pillow on it, my condition improved.

Wonder if anybody is having the same experience ??

ToyBoy

I have no problem with my seats. I will say that getting the seat angles and such make a huge difference as with most cars. Heck , after a long rides on my motorcycle if I hop in the Corolla it feels like a Cadillac in comparison . j

I have no problem with all my previous cars' seats, this is the first time I am having this problem.
I think the seat affect those having back problem instantly but it may affect those with healthy back after some times.

Forgot to mention mine is a 2014 LE plus , I don`t know if the S models are any more or less comfortable .

HanSolo

Do a search on this topic as it has been discussed a lot. The bottom line is that after you have exhausted all possible seating adjustments, you may need to pay a visit to a shop that specializes in automotive upholstering.

Do a search on this topic as it has been discussed a lot. The bottom line is that after you have exhausted all possible seating adjustments, you may need to pay a visit to a shop that specializes in automotive upholstering.
Thanks for your suggestion, I am going get a seat cover with extra padding on the seat to cover up the sinking part. Hope it will solve my problem.