Battery Installation?

Discussion in '1998 - 2002 Toyota Corolla' started by Usedcorollaohio, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Usedcorollaohio

Usedcorollaohio New Member

I have a 2001 corolla s. It has an aftermarket alarm so a different positive battery cable. I just picked up a new battery at Advance Auto Parts but how do I install it with the cables I have? None of my cables fit over the positive post. Tried uploading a pic but says file to large

2. Corolla Forum Sign Up!

Join CorollaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota Corolla fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Corolla and Matrix Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Toyota, and have a great time with other Corolla fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Toyota you'll find that Corolla Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join CorollaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Corolatepe

Corolatepe New Member

You can get different size cable at parts store that should fit the battery. Not really a big problem. Just show them battery post size and they will sell you the cable for it. Try advance auto since they sold you the battery