Best Vehicles List

Because it didn't have leather seats ... or a 6 speed transmission ... or steering wheel controls ... or navigation and separate tweeters ... or a rearview camera ... or cruise control ... or a moonroof ... or push button start ... or an alarm ... or LED headlights ... or 8 airbags ... or 37 MPG highway ... or beautiful 17" wheels ... or fog lights ... and I had severe new car smell withdrawals after seeing the 2014 Corolla S in person. I test drove it to check it out out and I had to have it.

Told myself if the dealer gives me a good deal on the car, a low APR, and a fair trade in for my Matrix, only then I'd make the move. He knocked $1500 off the car, 2.9% APR, and gave me $5k for the Matrix (which was fair because the tires were bald and it had rear bumper damage along with a nice dent in the hatchback door), so I took it.

I only need this lamp ... and then I don't need anything else! Except the remote ... this remote ... and this lamp, and I don't need anything else! Except this ashtray ... this ashtray, this remote, and this lamp, and I don't need anything else!