Big problem

Hey guys i have a 2015 corolla matrix with K&N CAI and cat and muffler delete only one resonator and straight pipes on both sides with 2.5" pipes.
Dont have headers and the MAF is the original one . Tho next week i will install headers .. anw i have a problem .. when i remove my leg from the gas pedal .. i hear a noisy sound it's like an exhaust drone and the rmp shifts between 1 and 2 .. is this problem because of the stock MAF sensor? Or because i dont have headers or what? Please help

Attachments

Yes maybe this is the case because i have no cat and the o2 sensor is tricked but i have no engine light no bad gas mileage no nothing .. if it's the case of o2 sensor what should i do?

Yes maybe this is the case because i have no cat and the o2 sensor is tricked but i have no engine light no bad gas mileage no nothing .. if it's the case of o2 sensor what should i do?
I don’t think they’re very expensive, could be wrong. If it’s cost effective, I would at least try it out.
I have an iOBD2 mini that’s plugged into the diagnostic port under my dash. It uses Bluetooth to connect to my phone and gives me the ability to read the sensor information, including the o2 sensors. Might be an option for you.

I don’t think they’re very expensive, could be wrong. If it’s cost effective, I would at least try it out.
I have an iOBD2 mini that’s plugged into the diagnostic port under my dash. It uses Bluetooth to connect to my phone and gives me the ability to read the sensor information, including the o2 sensors. Might be an option for you.
What’s it called? So one can slide into my pocket