Black spoiler installed

ToyBoy

well fuzz , I like the black top and the spoiler compliment each other. oh , by the way my 14 corolla is white also . I don`t have a spoiler but I did paint some stripes along the upper sides.

replaced factory white spoiler wing with a black sand pearl wing.
DId you do the roof yourself? If so, do the roof rails just pop off with clips, or are they taped, or did you do it with the rails left on the car? Any info would be appreciated, because I am so going to copy you.

I paid a local tint/vinyl wrap shop it was 200$ out the door so I'm not much help with that. But if you need some pictures of how they tucked in the wrap let me know. I've had it over a year now and it still looks great

Attachments

Where did you get the replacement spoiler? Looks fantastic. I have a silver one and may consider doing this as well. Also did you have someone else install it for you or were you able to do it yourself?

I bought it off ebay, it came painted black and clear coated, i was able to install myself but it was a bit tricky because the oem spoiler has studs and you tighten with nuts and the aftermarket spoiler had holes and you had to tighten with bolts.