Blew One of My Rear Speakers

that didnt take long. Anyone know what size they are so I can put some new ones in? Thanks a ton.

Also, I installed some subs using the Audio Control DQ-61. Its a converter that is also an EQ for front rear and sub channels. I highly recommend it.

IFMJohn

Oh they will. Anything non-oem installed into the stereo system will (most likely) cause them to deny the warranty.

Independent AMSOIL Dealer, Contact me to get the world's best oil for prices lower than brands like Mobil1 and Royal Purple!

GoldMedalSyntheticOils.com

Scott O'Kashan

Super Moderator
Just as with any other aftermarket part, they'd have to prove the aftermarket part caused the problem. Otherwise, by federal law they have to honor the warranty.

dirsh

The sub probably pushed it all out of whack. That's why if I install a sub I'm thinking of removing the rears. Maybe install a set of tweeters or 4 1/2" for rear fill

koby

The sub probably pushed it all out of whack. That's why if I install a sub I'm thinking of removing the rears. Maybe install a set of tweeters or 4 1/2" for rear fill
unless its a big time system i highly doubt the pressure would be great enough to do this.

Last edited: