blind spot mirrors

jolly

A few are available, but from this video they don't bring much to the plate, nothing that you wouldn't see with well adjusted mirrors. Actually, statistics show that vehicule with this as OEM equipment are involved in more accident... Possibily because drivers rely too much on them instead of their own vision.

ToyBoy

Adjust mirrors so that you pick up a car right at your back doors. Use inside rearview mirror for cars behind you. If adjusted right when you lose the car in view from your inside rearview mirror the side mirrors will pick it up right up to your back doors. Too many people have side mirrors tilted in so that it picks up the rear panel of your car , that`s not right.

Put your head on the window and turn the mirror out until your car is no longer in the mirror. When the car in the left lane leaves your rear view mirror it will appear in your drivers side mirror.You never lose sight of it.

im talking about retrofit, getting a pair off ebay and somehow install those mirrors on the car or at least retrofit the blind spot sensor on the oem mirrors. i did a HID retrofit on my motorcycle with an HID headlight off a cadi cts. came out great. im going to start my research ill keep you guys posted

A few are available, but from this video they don't bring much to the plate, nothing that you wouldn't see with well adjusted mirrors. Actually, statistics show that vehicule with this as OEM equipment are involved in more accident... Possibily because drivers rely too much on them instead of their own vision.

i hear you, but it would be so cool to have that sensor. not like totally rely on them but the main purpose is to make the car stand out from the rest. if you get my drift.

ToyBoy

Put your head on the window and turn the mirror out until your car is no longer in the mirror. When the car in the left lane leaves your rear view mirror it will appear in your drivers side mirror.You never lose sight of it.
And do a similar thing for the passenger side mirror by leaning over the console and adjust accordingly. This is how mine are and pretty much all blind spots are gone.Like I said earlier the rear view mirror is the one in your front window and the SIDE view mirrors are on your doors .