Blower Motor Grinding Sound

Hey guys, so i noticed lately in my '14 corolla S that whenever i switch my fan options as to where id like heat/ac to come out of for example the bottom vents or center vents, while i switch it i can hear the motor switching and also making some grinding sort of noise, just wondering if that's normal and im noticing it now or something is wrong? Thanks!

Hey guys, so i noticed lately in my '14 corolla S that whenever i switch my fan options as to where id like heat/ac to come out of for example the bottom vents or center vents, while i switch it i can hear the motor switching and also making some grinding sort of noise, just wondering if that's normal and im noticing it now or something is wrong? Thanks!
I have exactly the same issue. When vent is set to blow from under windshield , the grinding starts. But if it's set to blow elsewhere, grinding stops. Also it only happens when driving.

Snowhite, would u let us know what happened to ur vent issue after? Did ur dealership fix for u? Thanks.