Bluetooth Call Issues?

Haven't had that problem, but you can adjust the sensitivity of the mic in the car. I don't remember exactly what it's called on the screen, but I'll check it shortly as I'm about to hit the road. I'll update you later.

You have to go through your settings for Bluetooth and adjust your mic to recognize your voice and certain words you say, I did buy mine with an older phone and had tons of Bluetooth issues that I thought was my car and turned out to be my phone instead

14S+6MT

toyota bluetooth has always left a lot to be desired, its functional but not HQ by any means... hopefully the entune 3.0 will improve on that

Haven't had that problem, but I have had connection issues from time to time. It doesn't like to connect to Bluetooth after it's already on.
I've had to turn the car off, many times, to get it to reconnect.
This is the only Bluetooth device I've had any problems with. My other car never has a problem. 08 Highlander.

my bt problem is that sometimes the car wont connect to my phone only after i reset the phone or toggle the bt on the phone on and off and sometimes that doesn't even work at all.