Bluetooth Phone

Hello all! I am new to the forums here. WOOHOOO!!!™

I have an iPhone 4S that I have connected to my new Corolla. Is there any way to:

1. Dial a contact from the steering wheel controls without having to activate Siri directly on my phone?

2. Activate Siri from the steering wheel controls?

I don't believe you can do either of these without first pressing and holding the home button on the phone. Currently, I can only hang up from the steering wheel. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
There is a voice command button on the steering wheel...press that and you can say "call *whoever*).

As far as activating Siri...you are out of luck as far as I know.

When I hit the talk button on the steering wheel, all that happens is the display gives me the option to go to the phonebook or speed dial.

When I hit the talk button on the steering wheel, all that happens is the display gives me the option to go to the phonebook or speed dial.
That is really weird...because it works just fine with my 5S. I just tap the button with the picture of a head, then it takes a couple of seconds and it gives me a list of command options.

That's the one. Don't hit the talk (top) button, hit the voice-command (right) button.

When it asks what you want to do, tell the car "Call <insert name here>"

As far as Siri, you cannot access her directly from the car.