BlueTooth Problem

Every time I Connect to my Bluetooth and play music off Pandora the album or artist nor the song show in the screen ... Also other music ... It has its moments ... Does anyone else have this kind of issue ??? .... I also took it to the dealer and they said it was my phone .... I replaced my phone 3 times .... HTC 1 M8 .... I don't think there is nothing wrong with my phone ... What do you guys think it is

Its the general Entune system. I won't show artwork sometimes, but to me its not a problem, as long as it plays my songs from USB or Bluetooth lol

Its the general Entune system. I won't show artwork sometimes, but to me its not a problem, as long as it plays my songs from USB or Bluetooth lol
Art work is not important just that it doesn't show the music playing and sometimes does not even play the music

jolly

Not always a simple issue :
  • Most bluetooth connections won't display art cover, unless both the phone and the head unit support the same specific AVRCP protocol.Don't know about neither Entune or HTC phones. I know my Nokia doesn't.So that doesn't mean that either the head unit or phone is defective, just that at least one of them doesn't support the function.
  • Pandora is also known to have issues of its own.
  • If its your own music, are ID tags properly embeded in the files
  • If your entune unit has Gracenote, it will automatically search for data, overpassing the embeded ID tags anyway... not always with great results
  • So if the head unit shows correct art cover and info (ID tag) via USB, the problem - not defect - might be cause by one of the above

Not always a simple issue :
  • Most bluetooth connections won't display art cover, unless both the phone and the head unit support the same specific AVRCP protocol.Don't know about neither Entune or HTC phones. I know my Nokia doesn't.So that doesn't mean that either the head unit or phone is defective, just that at least one of them doesn't support the function.
  • Pandora is also known to have issues of its own.
  • If its your own music, are ID tags properly embeded in the files
  • If your entune unit has Gracenote, it will automatically search for data, overpassing the embeded ID tags anyway... not always with great results
  • So if the head unit shows correct art cover and info (ID tag) via USB, the problem - not defect - might be cause by one of the above
Hey thanks for the details .... I believe that this can help me figure out of I can even have album art lol but any who thank you very much for this detailed response