Bluetooth Won't Import Phone Contacts

My new Corolla is having a bit of trouble importing contacts. Other than that everything is fine. I can send and receive texts and calls, but I don't have phone numbers memorized so I have to guess who is texting me, or I have to pick up my phone, which defeats the purpose. I've tried deleting my phone from my car's Bluetooth memory, but that didn't work. Every time I connect my phone it tells me "contact transfer unsuccessful". Has anyone else had this problem?

I get that error every once in a while, but usually it works fine.

What type of phone do you have? Some phones aren't supported, and you need Bluetooth 4.0+ to get most of the features.

I just bought a '13 Corolla LE/S and the phone and vehicle paired fine, as far as basic usage and audio device. I have a Galaxy S5, which will pair with just about anything and it has Bluetooth 4.0, but will not upload the contacts. Any ideas, please?

Try some basic stuff. Restart the phone. Unpair and then pair the device again. Check settings and go under Phone, I don't remember exactly. But give it a try.

Vitrox, I didn't think to restart after unpairing. That was a good idea. Here are my steps I took.
Unpair and remove car from Bluetooth devices in car and phone.
Restart phone.
Pair phone/media to car again. Was asked permission to allow t'fer of contacts, I gave permission. It tried 5 times then I got "transfer failed".

Even though my car doesn't have Entunes, I have upgraded my OS and that may be why it doesn't work. Just google entunes compatibility list and see.

My phone (Galaxy Samsung 6) set up immediately after I purchased my vehicle (2016 Corolla with Entune app +) and transferred my contacts and history automatically to the car. After I deleted a number of contacts on my phone, I went to the vehicle screen and selected phone, setup, and selected update contacts and history from phone. It vehicle recognizes the number of contacts but gives me the error "Unable to update one or more contacts, Please try again." I deleted the phone in the system and unpaired the car in my phone and deleted it. After I started over, the phone connected but the contacts still won't transfer. How can this be fixed? No other settings have been changed on my phone.

Thank you,
John McKenzie

My phone (Galaxy Samsung 6) set up immediately after I purchased my vehicle (2016 Corolla with Entune app +) and transferred my contacts and history automatically to the car. After I deleted a number of contacts on my phone, I went to the vehicle screen and selected phone, setup, and selected update contacts and history from phone. It vehicle recognizes the number of contacts but gives me the error "Unable to update one or more contacts, Please try again." I deleted the phone in the system and unpaired the car in my phone and deleted it. After I started over, the phone connected but the contacts still won't transfer. How can this be fixed? No other settings have been changed on my phone.

Thank you,
John McKenzie

I am having the exact same trouble. It worked fine from brand new. Then something changed and it will not reload the contacts. I turned off my phone - unpaired it - re-paired it - it won't reload the contacts. Very frustrating. oh yes-- and it's a Samsung galaxy s4 phone with the 4.0 Bluetooth.

acb

Don't know if anyone has resolved this issue but I have a solution that will hopefully work for those having the problem. I was also having the same problem not being able to transfer contacts from my phone. I went to the Bluetooth settings on my phone for the connection to my Corolla and I noticed that the contact option was not checked. I checked it on and now it transfers beautifully! Again this settling is in your phone's Bluetooth connection settings for the car, not in the car's interface settings.

I know this is a really old thread, but I am having the same issue. Phone works for calls, text, email and music on bluetooth, but contacts error out (checked acb's suggestion). I've got a Galaxy s10 and my car is a 2017 SE, so I can't imagine there is a compatibility issue. Is there a good Toyota troubleshooting site?

Ver Maléfica 2 Maestra del mal 2019 película online - https://www.ivoox.com/completas-mal...er-2019-espanol-audios-mp3_rf_42755404_1.html
Ver Maléfica Dueña del mal 2019 pelicula online enlace alternativo - https://blog.libero.it/wp/veronlinegratispelicula/2019/10/07/malefica-maestra-del-mal-ver-online/

Maléfica Dueña del mal pelicula
Maléfica 2 Dueña del mal pelicula completas
Maléfica 2 Ver película
Maléfica 2 Ver película online
Maléfica 2 Dueña del mal Ver pelicula online
Maléfica 2 ver película gratis
Maléfica 2 ver pelicula latino
Maléfica 2 ver película
Maléfica Maestra del mal descargar peliculas gratis
Maléfica 2 Dueña del mal ver peliculas online gratis
Maléfica 2 Dueña del mal descargar pelicula gratis
Maléfica Maestra del mal descargar pelicula
Maléfica 2 Maestra del mal pelicula infantiles
Maléfica 2 pelicula en castellano
Maléfica Dueña del mal pelicula online hd
Maléfica 2 Maestra del mal si pelicula
Tags: (Ignore Please)
Maléfica Maestra del mal ver película online, Maléfica 2 Dueña del mal película completas, Maléfica Dueña del mal ver gratis, Maléfica 2 Dueña del mal ver pelicula, Maléfica 2 Maestra del mal pelicula latino, Maléfica 2 Dueña del mal ver pelicula gratis, Maléfica 2 Dueña del mal cine completas en castellano, Maléfica 2 pelicula mexicanas, Maléfica 2 ver online, Maléfica 2 ver completa, Maléfica 2 Dueña del mal película completa 2019, Maléfica Maestra del mal ver pelicula en linea mexicana, Maléfica 2 Maestra del mal ver película completas, Maléfica 2 Dueña del mal película online españa, Maléfica Dueña del mal descargar película