Borla Exhaust on a 2017 LE problems?

delrey

What is the status of this Jozh? Was it installed wrong? I'm considering this for my LE but if that's what it's going to look like, I'll pass.

Jozh

What is the status of this Jozh? Was it installed wrong? I'm considering this for my LE but if that's what it's going to look like, I'll pass.
well i had to cut behind the pipe like 1.5 inches on a muffler shop, was 30$ because borla stuck with my car being an LE not an SE/XSE.

Still no regrets tho, it sounds a bit better with the cut. but your best bet is asking them if this will fit, if they say yes then you can blame them and they will pay for the cut (i think) but still no regrets, i enjoy it alot

Attachments

delrey

Thanks Jozh,

Apparently they do not know. They never tested an LE and apparently it is a different bumper. So hopefully this will help future potential buyers, so they know what is needed to be done to get it installed correctly.

Attachments

Thanks Jozh,

Apparently they do not know. They never tested an LE and apparently it is a different bumper. So hopefully this will help future potential buyers, so they know what is needed to be done to get it installed correctly.
I have the 2014 corolla le. I was worried I’d have to modify the exhaust but it actually fit just fine. Maybe the 2017+ models have different bumpers than 14-16?

Attachments

Jozh

I have the 2014 corolla le. I was worried I’d have to modify the exhaust but it actually fit just fine. Maybe the 2017+ models have different bumpers than 14-16?
yeah, probably is that, since its only made for 2014-2016 s models lol

also, delete the second cat, it wont throw codes and it will sound a bit better