Bristle worms and fireworms

Demixl

Hey, buddy. I have read, that bristle worms, you need, can be found at inter-tidal zones down to 130 ft. Moreover, only in some countries. I think, that you should ask guys from ARC Reef, where I have read about worms. There is the call-center, that I think, should help you in resolving your problem. Try to connecnt with them. Have a nice day.

they are all polychaetes, and all commonly referred to as firewoms. Many think fireworms are different and bad guys, but they are not. It just depends on what myth if going on in the thread you are reading

There are very few fireworms out of countless types that pose our tanks any problems. You are more likely to find a eunicid than a harmful polychaete. Eunicids dont have the bristles. Most likely the one you have is fine and just a detrivore that isnt equipped to be killing anything no matter how big it gets.

Without a good picture its hard to say for sure, but odds are he is your friend, not foe
I guess that you can find these fishes in a pet shop

Hey, buddy. I have read, that bristle worms, you need, can be found at inter-tidal zones down to 130 ft. Moreover, only in some countries. I think, that you should ask guys from ARC Reef, where I have read about worms. There is the call-center, that I think, should help you in resolving your problem. Try to connect with them. Have a nice day.
wow, article of arcreef? Once I read their articles. Especially it was interesting to read about how to chose live rocks for aquarium, and even now I'm interested about what's written in the article in that link :)