Bumpy Ride 2015 Corolla LE

I just got a new 2015 Corolla LE only had 5 miles on it and I noticed its quite a bumpy ride. I got it two days ago. Any suggestions?
le plus with 16" tires or Le with 15" tires, what kind of tires do you currently have on it?
I have a 2015 LE plus with 16" Michelins on it and the ride is great. some tires will have a rougher ride than others. soft tires give better ride BUT at expense of wearing faster than a hard tire that lasts longer

Okay I want to make sure of what I actually have here my car is just the LE but I just looked and the tires are P205/55/R 16 and the tires are Toyo Proxes 4 Plus. So the LE can have the 16 inch tires? And are those tires standard with the car I have? I never heard of them before.

Okay I want to make sure of what I actually have here my car is just the LE but I just looked and the tires are P205/55/R 16 and the tires are Toyo Proxes 4 Plus. So the LE can have the 16 inch tires? And are those tires standard with the car I have? I never heard of them before.
Yes those are one of the standard tires for the LE, and the LE has 16 inch wheels as standard, I believe. Or at least as an option. Toyo is a pretty well-known ad well-regarded Asian tire company. I have an ECO with 15 inch wheels and Hankook low rolling resistance tires. Ride is pretty smooth. What did you drive prior to the Corolla? Corolla is one of the better-riding small cars.

I had a 95 corolla before and most recently a 96 Camry so I know it should feel smoother. The tires are overfilled I believe. What PSI should they be and should it only be filled to the max or right below it?

The tires should be filled to whatever it says in your manual. There may also be a placard on your door or in glove box telling you the correct pressure. Definitely do NOT set to the maximum pressure indicated on your tires.

Also, where are you located? Are you in a part of the US or Canada that is getting this ridiculously cold weather. That always hardens the tire rubber and makes things much rougher riding.

That's what I was thinking too, I think a salesman told me that when we bought our Corolla last year. I have a friend that transports brand new cars by semi, I'm gonna ask him.

That'd be cool.

I know when I bought my Matrix the TPMS light was on and the tires were at 26 ... but it was a stickshift base model ... in SoCal ... so it probably sat on the lot for 8 months before I adopted her.

What is the pressure in yours? Most car manufactures recommend around 32 psi for tires, it should be listed inside your driver side door.

Yes I am in Pennsylvania and it is very cold here. If the tires are not supposed to be max PSI what is recommended?

I'm in Pennsylvania too. My corolla is garaged for the winter, and I'm driving my beater Civic with winter tires. And it absolutely rides MUCH rougher in this stupid cold weather, even with tires that are supposed to remain soft even in cold temps. You need to check the manual or placard in your car for proper tire pressure. The manuals (while poorly written) are your friends.

Hi, I have a 2015 L version,CVT with 17 inches tires. Suspension is very rough on bumpy or cracked roads which is kind of uncomfortable. But this very stiff suspension really helps when driving at faster speeds, I recently had the chance to drive to another city at a faster speed than city limits and I felt the Corolla was pretty stable and the over steering was very minimal when taking the curves. I could say that the Corolla is a well poised car and hope to get years of reliable service, although I would love that this car had better seat ergonomics.