Buying a new vehicle Toyota extended warranty

Hey guys, I will be picking up a Barcelona Red 2015 Corolla LE premium tomorrow morning and was curious if there are any good resources out there that will allow for me to negotiate a good price on the Toyota extended warranties. I have owned Fords my entire life and for that, it has been easy as there are a million Ford dealers on the internet that do nothing but sell Ford ESP's at a discount. I don't appear to see such sites for Toyota. In the past for Fords, I have simply offered the dealer $100 over the "internet" price of the same Ford ESP from those Ford dealers that specialize in internet sales of ESP's.

jsp

Think its really needed? Ever needed to use the extended warranty? Have the cost of repairs ever exceeded the cost of the factory warranty? Just asking..

I ended up buying the Toyota platinum service contract with 100% refund if unused for 7yr/125k miles. Retail price I believe is $2200 and I bought it for $1555. I also bought a 5 year unlimited mile road hazard damage plan for $225. Our roads in Ohio are so pathetic right now that it makes that plan a better deal. I suppose plans like these are big money makers for manufacturers and dealers, but being able to negotiate was very helpful.