Camber Help

CEE3541A-847C-4C8E-86C8-99C408E069F3.jpeg I’m running 18x8 oz racing wheels n the cars lowered 2 1/4 inch drop, I rub in the rear n was wondering what’s available for camber front n rear! Thanks

JoshTRD

View attachment 3685 I’m running 18x8 oz racing wheels n the cars lowered 2 1/4 inch drop, I rub in the rear n was wondering what’s available for camber front n rear! Thanks
camber bolts work wonders for the front....i have a pair installed to correct the camber and the front and it seems to do the job....and if you want to correct the camber on the front EVEN MORE you can add 2 sets of camber bolts instead of one...just point them opposite ways to give a better camber correcting affect.... as far as the rear there is nothing you are able to do to correct the camber that makes any financial sense...trust i asked around a lot..no kits, just a very expensive shimming process that actually does more damage than good.

Unfortunately your Corolla doesn't have a slot for a rear camber bolt , In your case your gonna need shims . How the shims work as far as how deep of a camber you can get I don't know . Usually a set up like that you can't camber in a alignment shop . So the other option is to roll your fender .

Have you rolled your fenders in the rear ? And if you have Coil over struts does it have a hard or soft knob on the top ?

In the front you put the camber bolt through the top whole .

Hope this helps .