Can't Find Power Steering Reservoir Anywhere

I'm a new corolla owner and love the 1996 so far but when I went to check the power steering I realized the reservoir was cracked and had a big hole in it.

Unfortunately, I can't find this part anywhere! Non of the major places, salvage yards, or the first 20 places I checked online. Pull a part doesn't have any 7th generations at the moment either. I did find one high performance one but it is $100 and not what I'm looking for.

Any thoughts that would help? Thanks so much in advance!

well if you live in the richmond va Chesterfield va area you can always check Greyline autoparts. they have EVERYTHING for my 96 corolla. either that or call up Autoparts International and see what they have. best of luck to you pal C:

btw. do you have the 1.6l or the 1.8? (4AFE or 7AFE)

Why not fix the old one ?

Clean and prep the area around the hole and use J/B Weld to patch the hole.

PHM
------

I'm a new corolla owner and love the 1996 so far but when I went to check the power steering I realized the reservoir was cracked and had a big hole in it.

Unfortunately, I can't find this part anywhere! Non of the major places, salvage yards, or the first 20 places I checked online. Pull a part doesn't have any 7th generations at the moment either. I did find one high performance one but it is $100 and not what I'm looking for.

Any thoughts that would help? Thanks so much in advance!