Car Adapter for USB and iPod, iPhone

I’m looking for a car kit to listen to music from iPod and Android smartphone and also USB pen drives. Do you have any tips? I’ve heard some good reviews about car kit AUX Link. It’s compatible with Apple gadgets, USB pen drives, SD memory cards and devices with AUX IN. Does anyone use it and can share his experience? Do you have better suggestions? Thank you!

I can share my personal experience. When I decided to purchase AUX Link car adapter, I compared all the prices and it's really much cheaper to purchase it at the official online store AUX Car Kits. The delivery took just four days. At first I decided to try to install it myself, but experienced some problems taking out the head unit. I didn't have necessary tools, so finally I had it installed in the nearest service center. It took just 15 minutes. So far I'm totally satisfied with the purchase.

Advantages:

- supports iOS devices, USB flash, SD cards, but there is also a mini audio jack for other mobile gadgets (MP3 players, Android and Windows smartphones, tablets, laptops, netbooks, PSP and so on).
- high quality sound
- can be used as a charger
- with optional Bluetooth module can be used as a car hands-free kit
- music control with buttons on the steering wheel and buttons on the car head unit (very convenient)
- read all music formats
- delivery is free and fast
- occupies very little space and doesn't spoil the interior
- now I can enjoy all my favourite songs without carrying piles of CDs.

Disadvantages:

- a bit expensive as I also ordered additional Bluetooth dongle to use the adapter as a Bluetooth handsfree car kit
- couldn't easily take out the head unit so I had to go to autotuning workshop

But all in all, I believe it's a good product. So from my point of view it's worth purchasing.

fishycomics

Super Moderator
A kit that is Bluetooth, called the Roadster, not roadster II, I own the roadsterII, does its job, just fine.

Iphone pared turn roadster on. hit FM, tune to the station , it told you to go to. and wirelessly playing music, from your cars stereo . If you want to listen via Bluetooth or make a call it does it all.

I own the II not the best. but for the price I paid , I am contented. loud, easy to use and happy