Car Horn

Hey guys! 2015 S here, I wanted to change my car horn to a sports horn. I'm not able to find a compatible one online. Do any of you guys have any installed? Or any idea from where to get them. Suggestions are welcomed. Thanks for reading.

I checked the piaas out and they look compatable. my recommendation is to write them a letter and ask them any questions you have. If yo just buy a single horn it will be easier to install then If you buy a dual horn kit you might have to drill. When I did my hella super tones I had to add a ground to each horn, then I ran a wire that I spliced into with another wire that I ran from the factory horn wire harness to the horns. I would probably recommend a wiring kit you might just be able to use the factory harness don't fall for the kits with the 12 volt relays check out grim speed or sick speed. Btw the Pisa sound is awesome I might have to get a set.

My experience with my 2015 s is that the wiring gauge is very optimized for current draw. I always recommend using a relay for adding a single or dual horns. A little more work but protects your wiring harness in the long run.