Car mobile mount for Corolla 2017.

Hi, Just bought Corolla 2017. I actually want to install a mobile mount in it. Dashboard cant be used since it is leather wrapped. And windshield ones i heard get fell down with heat. Not sure which ones can survive or something is particularly deaigned for Corolla only may be like proclip.
Any guidance?

Thanks.

iOttie Easy One Touch 2 Car Mount Holder for iPhone 6s Plus 6s 5s 5c Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge S6 S5 Note 5
This will mount to your windshield and will NEVER fall off!
I have 3 of them now. Holds my iPhone 7 and my Galaxy 5 (work phone), both have protective cases.
Thanks. Will it even bear extreme heat/cold environment also?
I found the below one something specifically deaigned for corolla 2017 only but that is costly. Mount and holder need to be bought separately.

Note: not able to post the link since i am. Ew member.

I looked up the proclip you mentioned. Nice stuff! But pricey.
So far the iOttie hasn't budged! Hot or cold. There is some kind of clear super sticky removable adhesive on the suction cup. It pulls off only if you want it too.
Hard to explain but it doesn't leave any residue. If you have to move it, it will look like the adhesive got messed up. After a day in the sun it looks normal again.
Doesn't bounce around like other brands. A buddy told me about it and I was skeptical. He uses it for Facebook and YouTube video.

I looked up the proclip you mentioned. Nice stuff! But pricey.
So far the iOttie hasn't budged! Hot or cold. There is some kind of clear super sticky removable adhesive on the suction cup. It pulls off only if you want it too.
Hard to explain but it doesn't leave any residue. If you have to move it, it will look like the adhesive got messed up. After a day in the sun it looks normal again.
Doesn't bounce around like other brands. A buddy told me about it and I was skeptical. He uses it for Facebook and YouTube video.
Thanks. Btw there is v3 also for iottie product. Not sure about the improvement.