Car Seat Covers

I have a 2015 Corolla LE. Can anyone recommend good quality front and back seat covers that are waterproof (I have a toddler), that aren't crazy expensive and you can use all three seat belts in the back? I have purchased several and none fit right.

I am also looking for my front seats for my 17 SE as I carry a Pug around who sheds like crazy. He is my boy, and him coming with me isn't optional. Looking at some Neoprene car seats from Wet Okole but not sure they are worth the $250 for the front seats? Anybody have any experience in this realm?

I have a 2015 Corolla LE. Can anyone recommend good quality front and back seat covers that are waterproof (I have a toddler), that aren't crazy expensive and you can use all three seat belts in the back? I have purchased several and none fit right.
Neoprene might be your best answer. Not sure of the brand though. A lot of choices out there. I just know of Wet Okole.

I found some universally fit ones on ebay for about 120 for entire set front and back that I want to try. I have upfront some from autozone that were 50 per seat and then I have a cheap black tarp plastic backseat universal thing from Walmart. For now. Mine up front are masque brand. Go to masque luxury car seat website. They make rear. Check out black Diamond or their other black luxury. I honestly like the ones from China more based on pics and China one comes in 3 diff sizes based on rear seat width .