Car Starting Slow P0171

Hello, I'm having some trouble with my car lately. Its beginning to start longer than usual. Its not cranking over slow so I know the starter is fine. I went to replace the spark plugs and I saw one was covered in oil so I replaced the valve cover gasket and the code P0171 was causing my check engine light to be on so I replaced the intake manifold gasket as well. I cleaned the battery terminals. I also checked the MAF sensor and cleaned it and it works fine and the car is still acting the same and the light is still on. P0171 which is saying the system is too lean Bank 1. When I turn the key to crank the engine over its not slow and its taking about 4 seconds of cranking to finally start the car but its like its struggling when its about to start. Could my coil packs be bad or fuel injector/fuel pump clogged or something? The spark plugs were looking more white then brown also which was most likely from the leaking valve cover gasket.

Have you checked the O2 sensors? They can cause a lean or rich code to throw as well, that is what I am dealing with now, it caused a lean code which in turn caused the motor to run rich and the excess fuel caused my cat to clog up

Get your alternator & battery tested at your local auto shop.. see where it's at
Clean your battery terminal.
Clean your map sensor (use official map sensor cleaner ;))
Replace your spark plugs (be careful, it's picky on the type of plugs you choose to use:confused:)