CARBON FIBER DASH PIECES!

shah23

here are some pictures of my dash pieces that i wrapped in a Vinyl Carbon fiber, this stuff isn't cheap...it looks like the real thing...took a lot of time and i have super OCD so it came out perfect and i love it! what do you all think??
I think it looks awesome! How long did it take and was it very difficult to do? Do you plan on doing other things in carbon fiber in the car?

I think it looks awesome! How long did it take and was it very difficult to do? Do you plan on doing other things in carbon fiber in the car?
took a few hours to perfect all the curves and corners.... but I'm moderate skill when it comes to applying vinyl, and yea actually i also vinyl wrapped my lip wing on my corolla....looks awesome!

Do you need a heat gun to install Vinyls? I know its needed but do you really really need it? I got some but can't do it because I live in an apartment and don't have the space to work on it. If I could just do it without it I can do it in the street but idk haven't tried.

a heat gun makes it much easier because you can instantly heat up the vinyl to make it playable... but no i used my moms hair dryer lol.... it takes longer cause the vinyl warms up slower but it works for me....i have been wanting to buy a heat gun tho, to speed up the process.