Catalytic Converter HELL

HELP!
I am swirling the bowl trying to get this problem fixed i have a 1993 Corolla with the 1.6l and dual converters for the life of me i cant find the converter that bolts to the exhaust manifold it is the intergrated type, is the dealer the only option vasaline in hand?
:eek:

ALL done!!!
I would like to thank the people that helped me out in my time of need.
So this is what happened after trying like hrazy to track down parts from all the major vendors i had 0 luck at the very end one of the seasoned parts guys from allied automotive helped me out by sugesting Garunteed muffler in fremont CA.
With feeling of hopelessness i called them and explained to them my crisis, the lady on the phone looks in her older parts books and tells me $275 i proceed to babble SAY WHAT! i go on by asking are you sure??? she said YUP she tells me that its a magnaflow 50 state legal Cat drop in... ??? more questions from me so its a cartridge? something like that she says. with loads of dought i go to there shop and show them my parts. i ask to see the drop in cat http://www.magnaflow.com/02catalytic_converters/02product/displayuniversal_pre.asp?universal=337303 is the one they show me truns out what this fits inside the oem cat casing and what they do is open up both ends and weld the drop in to the casing so it wont move around all in all out the door with taxes it was $295.