Central Lock Stuck/Faulty

Hello

I hope to get some help from you guys :)
2002 (2003 MY) Toyota Corolla 1.6 petrol.

The driver door has had a problem unlocking whilst using the central lock remote control. At first it you'd had to press twice to fully unlock that door. Now it doesn't help at all.
Using the key inserted into the lock works fine.

I've tried to get the locking assembly, but could not quite remove it. I am missing something to completely remove it.

* Do you know which part I need to replace?
* Do you have a guide of how to replace the faulty item?

Thank you very much.

Sounds like the door lock solenoid is toast. For those years, I believe you have one screw hidden beneath a panel where your door handle is. Remove that screw, then pop up the power window and door lock panel, unplug it, and remove everything out of the way. After that, everything should lift up (however, there may be a screw underneath the power window and door lock panel to remove).

Once you get that off, you'll start moving the plastic out of the way until you have gotten as much of it off as you can without removing the speaker (since they are riveted in place).

The door lock solenoid will be near the door lock itself on the handle. Unplug it, unbolt it, then remove it, and install the new one. Everything else goes back together in reverse order of removal.

It may also help to get a manual, as they tend to have photos that will make it easier to locate things.