Changing driver seat

My Grandma has a 1999 corolla , the seat is too low for her, I noticed newer corollas sit higher, is there some seat that will sit her higher like a newer corolla seat. It causes knee pain for her

do you have tilt steering wheel? you will be limited as to how much you can raise the seat. get some good quality hardwood or plywood and cut them into small blocks, 1\2 or 3\4 thick. , make a dummy setup under the seat track to get desired height. then you can either drill holes in them and get longer bolts to fasten, make sure to use large fender washers on top and bottom. Or you can get what they call threaded rod unions, they are about 1in. to 2 in. in length. not sure if you can find metric threaded ones. you can cut them to desired length.& drill them out. another way is get way longer bolts ,and nuts, cut the heads off, make sure you can screw a nut on the cut off end. screw them into floor, install fender washer,then spacers with slightly oversized hole another fender washer ,then seat. track, washer, and nut maybe use blue thread lock on nut.to secure or double nut. really not a hard job.I have 2 front seats for a 98 corolla for sale ,for $25.00 decent, not ripped up. manual seat tracks. plus complet performance suspension goodie, Tokico blue struts,Tein H springs, strut mounts and bearings(after market), KYB strut boots ,Hotchkiss swaybars front and rear #22421, all New in box, also TRD strut tower brace, like new. let me know if this helps or you are interested. I will be posting all my parts real soon like in a few days, I sold my car and have much more.

do you have tilt steering wheel? you will be limited as to how much you can raise the seat. get some good quality hardwood or plywood and cut them into small blocks, 1\2 or 3\4 thick. , make a dummy setup under the seat track to get desired height. then you can either drill holes in them and get longer bolts to fasten, make sure to use large fender washers on top and bottom. Or you can get what they call threaded rod unions, they are about 1in. to 2 in. in length. not sure if you can find metric threaded ones. you can cut them to desired length.& drill them out. another way is get way longer bolts ,and nuts, cut the heads off, make sure you can screw a nut on the cut off end. screw them into floor, install fender washer,then spacers with slightly oversized hole another fender washer ,then seat. track, washer, and nut maybe use blue thread lock on nut.to secure or double nut. really not a hard job.I have 2 front seats for a 98 corolla for sale ,for $25.00 decent, not ripped up. manual seat tracks. plus complet performance suspension goodies, Tokico blue struts,Tein H springs, strut mounts and bearings(after market), KYB strut boots ,Hotchkiss swaybars front and rear #22421, all New in box, also TRD strut tower brace, like new. let me know if this helps or you are interested. I will be posting all my parts real soon like in a few days, I sold my car and have much more.
Also if the seat belt is hard for her to fasten you can check with your dealer as seat belt extenders were offered FREE to all customers. the really made it easier. I think you could get all 4. I am in Battle Creek Mi. 49015 I am 72 now and have to slow down on my car projects. How many miles on grandma's car?