Changing the Blinks from 3 to 7?

In the manual, it says you can use Entune to change the blinks on the quick from 3 to 5 or 7 (3 is insane at freeway speeds when I typically make slow lane changes, 7 would be perfect).

Guessing a dealership needs to do this since the option doesn't show up.

2014 S 6MT with Entune Premium.

I tried to change mine from 3 to 7 also. As the manual says you can do it through the car interface. It isn't in mine either. I spent about 15 minutes trying to find it. If anyone figures out a way to do this I would really like to know how. Three blinks is crazy fast. If I changed lanes that fast I would be in a race car not a Corolla.

Three blinks is near reckless. On the freeway I take my time changing lanes (especially with the amount of motorcycles around), and three can easily be missed by other drivers.

I'm gonna ask Toyota to change it to 7 for me when I bring it in for my 5,000 mile service. I'm guessing the manual had a typo there.

XEON

Wow I didn't know you can do that. When I go back to the deal going to have mine change to 7 as well.

Do you know what page is that on so I can show then just in case we get a lazy tech.

Thanks for that info..