Clean Rolla Society decals

Lol..man! No one's liking the gold but that's fine becasue I wanted to see how it came out and I want in that neochrome flake. X's and Z's I understand. Thanks for the feed back guys.

Making some badass 10x10 decals for the clean Rolla Society. What you guys and girls think? if you want one let me know.
Hey, it's a great idea and I would get it though it looks like it's a bit on the immature side, no offense. Kingz, and the font used is king of ghetto and would probably get you pulled over by popos much quicker than rollin without it. Have you considered other designes? Perhaps with Rolla and 11th gen club or something along those lines, different font and no Kings word.

Hey, it's a great idea and I would get it though it looks like it's a bit on the immature side, no offense. Kingz, and the font used is king of ghetto and would probably get you pulled over by popos much quicker than rollin without it. Have you considered other designes? Perhaps with Rolla and 11th gen club or something along those lines, different font and no Kings word.
Thanks for the feed back bro, but I like it. It looks dope and I haven't been pulled over yet but there's been times police officers have been behind me but didn't do nothing and I live in Cali. Also if your immature then your immature but if your mature then your mature which I am and we should all be Mature.

Thanks for the feed back bro, but I like it. It looks dope and I haven't been pulled over yet but there's been times police officers have been behind me but didn't do nothing and I live in Cali. Also if your immature then your immature but if your mature then your mature which I am and we should all be Mature.
Whatever floats your boat man. I kind of dig it, wouldn't be my first choice but beauty is in the eyes of it's beholder :)

Plus the fact that you are in Cali which does indeed have the Latin Kings. But they utilize the 5 point crown and you have the word King in your vinyl...eh, best to see what kind of changes you can do to avoid trouble from coppers and the Kings...