Coin Storage?

Hello...after having my new Corolla for almost a month. I notice there is no coin holder anywhere. I have been using my cup holders for my loose change. Is there anything I can use to stash my coins? Also, wish there was a storage for sunglasses. Thanks!

The center console behind the cup holders, has a smaller compartment on the top. Under the lid there are two little flaps, one to open both and one to open only the top. I use the top to keep my insurance card and a small microfiber cleaning cloth inside. Could work for holding loose change as well.

McKe

I agree that they should have included a storage for sunglasses, but I solve the problem with a clip that holds sunglasses on the sun visor. The coin situation I haven't attack yet but I'm sure there is a solution for the problem, we need to investigate a little more.

I use a Zip lock sandwich bag in the center console for my change. I also store my sunglasses in the center console, too....along with my GPS unit and some tissues. I find there to be plenty of storage for my stuff.

Thomas

Because it adds up to dollars, and dollars add up to tens of dollars, and tens of dollars add up to hundreds of dollars...

I use the little storage area in front of the gear shifter to store my change. (Tried using the top part of the center console, but now I just use that for receipts and microfiber cloth.)

Because it adds up to dollars, and dollars add up to tens of dollars, and tens of dollars add up to hundreds of dollars...

I use the little storage area in front of the gear shifter to store my change. (Tried using the top part of the center console, but now I just use that for receipts and microfiber cloth.)
Then just put it in the piggy bank when you get home.... What's so hard of doing that ??

Thomas

Then just put it in the piggy bank when you get home.... What's so hard of doing that ??
That's silly, and not everyone is the same as you.

I'm not turning my car into a piggy bank, I'm holding on the the coins from one transaction to use in the next transaction. If I were to throw the coins away after each transaction as it seems like you implied that you do, then over the course of a year that's $100+ thrown away.

I don't keep a lot in my center console, so I put a mason jar in there to keep my change....when it fills up, I bring it inside and dump it into a larger container....when that fills up, I turn it into real money and use that money on my car.

fishycomics

Super Moderator
I use a epoxy tube that fits the 25cent bits nicely. holds about thirty dollars or more. I do not show my change I hide it.

I do not store anything in the above thing the noise travels. and is quite annoying for me

I don't keep change in my car, the noise would drive me mad. I especially don't put change in the cup holder, one less thing for someone to bust my window out. You know what storage you have in your car so why not try the various cubbies and find what works for you.