Cold air intake

Hi there, I own a 2010 Corolla S and I have installed a Takeda stage 2 cold air intake. Easy install, the sound from it gives a "turbo like spool" sound as you accelerate. You do aggressive, and since my install I've had no problems. Hope this helps out?

I am getting 49 MPG on highway now. Plus a little better throttle response. I have paired the intake with Borla exhaust and Jet high flow mass air sensor.

I am getting 49 MPG on highway now. Plus a little better throttle response. I have paired the intake with Borla exhaust and Jet high flow mass air sensor.
Forgive me for my skepticism but can you post a pic of your dash average? I'm trying to invest. Any change in driving habits or routes? That's a really big improvement!

Thomas

Also, do you have the Eco model, did you take out dead weight (spare tire), etc? 49 MPG is amazing, just wondering if there's anything else contributing to that number.

No, I just put it on cruise control at 65 and that's what it reads out. I have the S model. I will take a picture tomorrow morning and post it.

I only reset it once a week. That was 3 days after I had reset it.
Injen is the better way to go. The short ram takes in the hot air from under the hood. Where as the cold air intake takes air from the underside of the car. Producing colder air.

I suggest just get the k and n regular air filter!!! It huge change over stock!!! Also car stay carb legal or smog check legal!! I'm very happy just changing to the k and n filter!! Car breath good!!