Coming up on my first 5k/6 month maintenance, should I get balancing and rotation done?

Greetings y'all! My 2015 S+ is fixing to hit it's next 5,000 mile checkup (previous owner drove it 30k, so it's my first 5k on the car). Is this the time that balancing and rotation is done as well? Or is that done at a separate time? Back when I had my 03 Corolla you could tell when it needed balancing and rotation done just by letting go of the steering wheel for a few seconds, on the 2015 not so much. Any help is much appreciated!

Rotating every 5-7 K, yes. Balancing ? No. Unless the tire wear unevenly (because of rotating neglect...), has to be removed from the wheel for some reason or the tire or wheel get damaged (hitting a curb, etc) or lose a wright, I've never seen the need to get re-balancing - and I tend to keep my cars for a long time. If one or more wheel is unbalanced, you'll immediately feel it as the car would vibrate. Letting go of the steering with the car then not going straight is something else : alignment.

Rotating every 5-7 K, yes. Balancing ? No. Unless the tire wear unevenly (because of rotating neglect...), has to be removed from the wheel for some reason or the tire or wheel get damaged (hitting a curb, etc) or lose a wright, I've never seen the need to get re-balancing - and I tend to keep my cars for a long time. If one or more wheel is unbalanced, you'll immediately feel it as the car would vibrate. Letting go of the steering with the car then not going straight is something else : alignment.
Ah, thank you! Rotating it is, then. It doesn't feel like my car needs alignment, but I can always ask them to check and see if it does -- I haven't hit any curbs or big bumps and don't plan on doing so any time soon!