Corolla 2004 1.6L 5-speed manual transmission squeal (A/C related?)

Hi All,

I have a European model of a 2004 1.6L 5-speed manual transmission Corolla. I can hear a very clear squeal when accelerating from very low revs with first or second gear, sounds like a belt squeal but the accessories belts have been replaced maybe 20000km ago.

Squeal is heard when the clutch is up and revs are low and first or second gear is engaged and car is accelerated a bit harder. It can also be heard if I start moving from stand still with second gear and lift the clutch too early. It's not heard if I slip the clutch a bit longer than normally.

The strangest thing is that the squeal can't be heard every time, it seems that if the A/C is on, the squeal is more likely to happen.

Where should I start looking at?

I also have a second question related to starting the car with the A/C on. When the car has sat in the hot sun for eight hours and is started with the A/C on, the compressor makes a loud clunk. Not the usual click when the compressor is turned on but a very distinct clunk. The noise is not heard if I drive around with the car for a while and then turn on the A/C or the car is turned on with the A/C on cold air. I read somewhere that this is related to the A/C gases?

Thanks.
Tags:
xe toyota altis 2016, county dong vang, giá xe camry 2016 bao nhiêu