Corolla 2010 S best time to sell

I have about 112K on my corolla S now, the third owner. The car had no accidents. So far, I have not had any issues and I think it's a great car! I'd like to start this thread to ask the forum members for advice on when is the best time to sell it to minimize financial loss. I understand it's perhaps best (for me :D) to sell the car before it starts giving troubles and major costs. But, I do not know how much more I can drive before I start facing those troubles. Is there any known issue with this particular model that happens at some mileage? Any comment/advice would be appreciated!

If you have no issue why sell it? If you search the forum you will find lots of evidence of many more miles on Corollas that are just fine. The Corolla has a reputation of not giving trouble or major cost, those qualities are part of what makes the car so appealing to so many people. As far as financial loss goes, if you want to sell it on do so as soon as possible, the more you keep it and the more mileage the car has the less it will be worth.

I have about 112K on my corolla S now, the third owner. The car had no accidents. So far, I have not had any issues and I think it's a great car! I'd like to start this thread to ask the forum members for advice on when is the best time to sell it to minimize financial loss. I understand it's perhaps best (for me :D) to sell the car before it starts giving troubles and major costs. But, I do not know how much more I can drive before I start facing those troubles. Is there any known issue with this particular model that happens at some mileage? Any comment/advice would be appreciated!
Your Corolla is just broken in. If it's running great I would just keep it. The value of it is mostly gone now so you could drive it for another 100k miles and still sell it for 80% of what you could today. I've owned many Corollas over the years and they have always gone 300-400k miles with few issues.

Hey there guys, please don’t criticize me, I’m not that old, but really I miss times when cars were cars and parts were made with premium quality that lasted long enough, for many decades. Now, I see that companies make cars and the real money comes from spare parts. I can purchase myself some German vehicle, new 2020, but don’t want. I will waste additional money like just throwing by my own agree in to their pockets. Furthermore, I have a lot of good stuff and I always try to sell to make deals on demanded selling apps online and always succeed, because if I’m selling something, it’s clean good shape and exactly synched with the information described. Not beautiful words but deeds aligned with the customers expectations. I know cars and such small things are different, but nothing stops them to make cars as they were some time ago.

My thoughts; if you buy a reliable car; and from my signature you can see I have had great success with Toyota's, I don't sell until it literally rots and falls apart in the driveway! Or some jackass hits me and totals my vehicle :(

I have done the math and this has saved me about $40,000 dollars over many years by not:
leasing or paying off loans,
flipping the car every 100,000 miles (I fell for that with my first car)
Money saved on cheaper insurance and annual registration fees as cars get older (this is substantial and a lot of people don't realize it because they never have an older vehicle and see how much the registration/insurance drops)

Factoring the cost of reasonable maintenance and even some more expensive maintenance over 200,000 miles, and I'm still way ahead dollars saved.

My thoughts; if you buy a reliable car; and from my signature you can see I have had great success with Toyota's, I don't sell until it literally rots and falls apart in the driveway! Or some jackass hits me and totals my vehicle :(

I have done the math and this has saved me about $40,000 dollars over many years by not:
leasing or paying off loans,
flipping the car every 100,000 miles (I fell for that with my first car)
Money saved on cheaper insurance and annual registration fees as cars get older (this is substantial and a lot of people don't realize it because they never have an older vehicle and see how much the registration/insurance drops)

Factoring the cost of reasonable maintenance and even some more expensive maintenance over 200,000 miles, and I'm still way ahead dollars saved.
I agree with this 100%. I love a new car and I won't hesitate to buy something that I want. At the same time I'll only buy a car that I know I want to keep. I currently own 6 Toyotas ranging from 4 years old to 32 years old. They are very inexpensive to keep running and while I pay more for owning more vehicles in insurance and registrations fees the cost is nominal with multi-car discounts. After I pay off a car why sell it if I love it? I don't buy cars that I don't like and selling a used car is never worth enough to me compared to a good car that I know I've taken care of over the years.

I'd say a pretty good time will be once gas hits $3.50 a gallon again in a couple months with how the used car market seems to be right now. But then what would you replace it with? My running costs for my 09 XRS over the past 30k miles have been 6 Valvoline Maxlife synthetic oil changes (~$300 because I'm lazy), 2 annual transmission fluid changes ($40 in VML ATF fluid, having a transmission dipstick is pretty awesome), a $150 alternator at 150k, TPMS sensors (a very painful $250, I hate having trouble lights), and a $20 radiator drain and fill with Zerex red. Sitting at 157k miles now, uses maybe a quart of oil between changes. Tires should last until 175k miles. I was super tempted to get a used 2nd gen Tundra, but after I realized my cost for refilling the 12 gallon tank went from $20 to $30 over the past month I have reconsidered. Paying $60 to refill but having the exact same range would hurt. Decided to just replace the weeping valve cover gasket and see how far I can ride this 09 2AZ-FE before the oil consumption gremlin finally catches me.