Corolla 2012 misfires, engine light, trac off light, serpentine belt, radiator.

Hi,
I hope someone can provide advice with my issues.
I'm not a mechanic and the most I can do is change a tire, change air filter, or change battery. The corolla had the spark plugs and pistons changed in December 2016. In the first week of March 2017, the break pads and serpentine belt was change. A couple of hour after leaving service shop, the ac stops working (I thought that happened because it was a really hot day, I live in Miami, FL). A few minutes later the engine and trac off lights both turned on and the temperature needle is past the red hot setting. I pulled over open the hood (not that I would know what to do) but "it" didn't feel hot. So I proceeded driving. The lights remained on and know the temperature needle is all the way down. A few minutes later, the car lost power at a traffic light. It turned back on after the second attempt and I got to my destination about a quarter mile ahead. The car was towed to the same service shop. The following day, the service guy tell me the radiator blew up, and shows me the it happened at the location where a hose connects to the upper side of the radiator. So I had to pay for all parts and service (new radiator, temperature sensor, and some other part). All that happened 3/5/17, on 3/15/17 both lights (engine & trac off) turned back on and now it also misfires at idle. So I googled what could cause the lights to turned on. I read something about mass airflow sensor. So I open the hood, I this point I noticed that the air filter cover was left unhooked/unclipped. I clipped it, disconnected the battery, "check" the mass airflow sensor, and connected battery again. The light remained off for about 20 minutes and they came back on, and it stills misfires. Came back to the same service dealer and the guy said that the spark plugs and pistons are not the cause of the misfire and that they will continue looking. And I'm here waiting. The service shop is Toyota of North Miami. Back on the 3/5/17, a friend saw the location of the serpentine belt in relation to the part I was told the radiator blew up, and said that the person might have hit/damage it while changing/replacing serpentine belt causing it to break a couple of hours later. Any and all thoughts are appreciated.