Corolla family here's my hello and mods

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BravoRolla, Feb 1, 2018.

1. BravoRolla

BravoRolla New Member

I've put hps intake but switch to cold air by injen. Weapon r header. Pedal Commander throttle controller. Jet performance maf. Borla exhaust.d2 springs xxr 531 wheels

Attached Files:

Dru and Toyota for life like this.
  2. Corolla Forum Sign Up!

Join Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota Corolla fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Corolla and Matrix Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Toyota, and have a great time with other Corolla fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Toyota you'll find that Corolla Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. FinalGear

FinalGear New Member

hello and welcome
  4. beach bum

beach bum New Member

Welcome. Nice ride. That Blue Crush and the wheels really go together well
    BravoRolla likes this.
  5. 0ldGuy17SE50th

0ldGuy17SE50th New Member

Welcome Aboard, Working! How's the Corolla handle in the snow? I used to have an 83 Corolla coupe when i lived in the Shenandoah Valley area of Virginia, it LOVED the snow and ice, and since i've been out here in San Diego for almost 20 years, i haven't needed snow concerns. Was always handy to find an empty department store parking lot to practice or renew snow driving skills when it first started snowing.
  6. Denis L'Heureux

Denis L'Heureux New Member

Welcome, love that blue, had it on my 2014 S.... factory tires SUCK in the snow, its like ice skating.... what do you run for snow tires... I live in Maine and we get a ton of snow, i use blazzacks and its 100% better over factory set i had.... snow driving is a blast when you got the right tires to do so...
    0ldGuy17SE50th likes this.
  7. 0ldGuy17SE50th

0ldGuy17SE50th New Member

"Denis L'Heureux, snow driving is a blast when you got the right tires to do so...[/QUOTE] Drifting WITHOUT the tire wear!!!
  8. Denis L'Heureux

Denis L'Heureux New Member

Lol this was today... Some places got 30 inches... I was comfortable on side roads at 50mph and highway at 70mph, but changing lanes was abit sketchy. God bless winter tires

Attached Files: