Corolla header

Jozh

Did you have any trouble disconnecting the O2 sensor?
nah bro, everything is plug and play, the hardest part is getting the weapon r into the back of the engine, header is slightli bygger than the stock one so u need to use a bit of force and 4 hands for it, becaus exhaust is in the way

I'm going to attempt the install here shortly. Hopefully, all goes well. Did you struggle at all getting the bolts out? Mostly concerned about not stripping anything and getting that o2 sensor out. Hopefully, I won't need a special o2 sensor tool. Curious to see how the sound changes.

I'm going to attempt the install here shortly. Hopefully, all goes well. Did you struggle at all getting the bolts out? Mostly concerned about not stripping anything and getting that o2 sensor out. Hopefully, I won't need a special o2 sensor tool. Curious to see how the sound changes.
like i said, if you are below 5.9 you need to work it under the engine, if you are 6+ than over the engine its easier, stay with the o2 sensor and do a tune, unless you want to damage your engine, sound changes to raspy and louder, need a high flow res and muffler