Corolla items

Discussion in '2014 + Toyota Corolla' started by Jimmy O, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Jimmy O

Jimmy O New Member

Stepping up to the 2018 Camry...Got a k&n typhoon cai and a borla axle back exhaust,, if anyone is interested. Please leave me a message..Thanx

2. Corolla Forum Sign Up!

Join CorollaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota Corolla fan? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Corolla and Matrix Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Toyota, and have a great time with other Corolla fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Toyota you'll find that Corolla Forum is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join CorollaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    Jimmy O

Jimmy O New Member

Ps I'm in central Florida areas

4. fldragon

fldragon New Member

How much for the exhaust? I'm also in the central FL area

5. OP
    Jimmy O

Jimmy O New Member

I paid $380 would like to get $200 for the borla exhaust,, ( sounded awesome,, but just upgraded to the new Camry) Both items are in great shape.... Also $125 for the k&n typhoon cold air intake .... Both worked awesome for me.... Let me know what you think...

6. OP
    Jimmy O

Jimmy O New Member

fl dragon,,,,, I also have a set of toyota splash guards that are black in color.... Bought from toyota...$72 new,, $35 from me... They look great on the car

7. fldragon

fldragon New Member

Can the splash guards be reinstalled? I thought they would break if you remove them

8. OP
    Jimmy O

Jimmy O New Member

Yes,, the just screw in with existing screws in the wheel wells.

9. fldragon

fldragon New Member

Do you have a picture of how they look on the car? My corolla is a silver s, just like the one in your profile pic

10. Drigue817

Drigue817 New Member

Are those the only aftermarket items you have available?

11. OP
    Jimmy O

Jimmy O New Member

the only items i have left are the exhaust and cai..... But someone says they want them ,,, Have to wait and see... Thanx

12. Munchis21

Munchis21 New Member

Where were you 3 months ago when I bought my HPS intake lol

Jimmy O likes this.
  13. Drigue817

Drigue817 New Member

Sitting with my ingen intake. I’m looking more for strut bars.

14. Michael Korologos

Michael Korologos New Member

Next on the borla, and possibly how much to ship to 84770