Corolla Meets

Is there a spot in this forum that's broken down by states that owners can meet up, check out rides, cruise and swap tips? I know the 4Runner forum had one and I think it'd be a great idea for this forum if it doesn't already exist.

Is there a spot in this forum that's broken down by states that owners can meet up, check out rides, cruise and swap tips? I know the 4Runner forum had one and I think it'd be a great idea for this forum if it doesn't already exist.
I agree! The last forum I was part of was laid out completely different that this one in that there were many subsections. For Example: Audio/Electronics, Performance/Engines/Transmission, Lighting/Cosmetics etc. There was also a section for Classifieds and Meetups. I'm still trying to get a hang of this forum and finding things using the search functionality is fairly difficult sometimes.. Just a thought.

What state are you in?
I live in CA and I went to a meet for Corollas last Sunday. Nothing was posted on the forum about it but you can post it and test it out.
Next meet I will post on here for anyone interested in hanging out and seeing different gens.

Attachments