Corolla transmission and engine

With enough money and patience, yes. I'm not sure it would be worth it unless the Civic was totally wrecked and the Corolla had a blown motor though.

It would be sweet though, I have an 08 Si. Would be sweet to rev my wife's Corolla up to 8,000!

faceblownvtec.jpg

Phhhhht ... if you're gonna go with an engine swap that requires fabrication, do it right.

http://www.fordracingparts.com/parts/part_details.asp?PartKeyField=11829

You'd have to cut into the firewall and floorpan for the transmission, fabricate custom brackets for a 9" Ford rear-end, fabricate the cross-member and front suspension, and and changing the spark plug on Cylinder 4 and 8 would be impossible without dropping the cross-member and engine.

But you'd have a 5.0

Jlinn

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO thank you! i like that coyote 5.0 that would definetly be an eye opener! and not too bad on price!

Jlinn

true but i have no interest in bikes right now lol I just want that sleeper, well with the mustang engine it won't really be a sleeper but you know what I mean lol!

true but i have no interest in bikes right now lol I just want that sleeper, well with the mustang engine it won't really be a sleeper but you know what I mean lol!
Shit If I had to choose between that engine an a Kawasaki Ninja 65 I would go for the 650 lol

I had a GSXR 750 about 10 years ago. I had it for 2 years and drove it wayyyy too fast. Thinking back at some of the crazy stuff I did on that thing makes me feel lucky to still be here. I can't be trusted with fast toys.

I had a GSXR 750 about 10 years ago. I had it for 2 years and drove it wayyyy too fast. Thinking back at some of the crazy stuff I did on that thing makes me feel lucky to still be here. I can't be trusted with fast toys.
I can't be trusted with fast toys either but hey, why live a boring life? lol Besides, I would only ride at night when the streets are empty.