Cruise Control Stopped Working

Well this is my introduction here as well as post about me being stumped.

I have a 97 Corolla DX with 378,xxx miles on it. Still runs great, though the rust is starting to add up.

Though onto what I'm lost with. Last winter I found out one of my tail light housings was not waterproof. Sadly I found out because I had no brake lights and couldn't take the car out of gear. When I removed the tail lights the entire bottom of the light was ice and the bulbs were frozen into the sockets. I managed to get them out, but they shattered in the process and the sockets were basically garbage. So I replaced the wiring harnesses for the tail lights and got some new bulbs. But when I had originally turned on the lights it blew out 2 fuses to do with rear tail lights and rear brake lights. So I also replaced those.

Thats where I thought all was good again, lights worked good. But since then I have had no cruise control. I don't really see a mention of a fuse for cruise. I tried looking at ones I thought might be related. But they all seemed good. The only other thing I can think would be the switch itself. And not that I couldn't tackle it, but more like I'd rather not. So I'm just seeing if anyone here has an idea that maybe I've missed or a specific fuse to look at. I would be kind of surprised and disappointed if my tail lights blowing their fuses some how coincided with my cruise control switch dying.